Treating Elbow Pain at Osteopathy Bern
Elbow Pain can be the result of problems with bones, muscles, tendons ligaments or joints at the wrist, shoulder or elbow. It is often caused by overuse or injury.
Did you know that golfers often develop tennis elbow and vice versa? In fact, golfers often experience more tennis elbow than golfer‘s elbow.
What is Elbow Pain?
Some common causes of Elbow Pain
- Muscle or ligament strain due to repetitive arm, hand or wrist movements (eg tennis, golf)
- Discs injuries causing pain down the arm
- Arthritis in the elbow
- Compression (such as leaning on the elbow a lot)
- Previous/current injuries
- Local or general swelling due to other underlying conditions
- Joint hypermobility
How Osteopathie Bern helps Elbow Pain
get in touch
Contact Osteopathie Bern
Please fill out the form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Or you can visit us, call us or send us an email.