Treating Hip Pain at Osteopathy Bern
Hip Pain is very common and occurs to about 15% of over 40 years old people. Most commonly, overuse and damage of joint tissues and its surrounding muscles, tendons and ligaments are associated with hip complaints.
What is hip pain?
Some common Causes of hip pain
- Muscle or ligament strain
- Direct injuries now or in the past
- Discs injuries causing pain in surroundings tissues
- Prolonged Positions
- Altered Gait due to other underlying musculoskeletal issues
- Intense overload in the past by certain sport activities (eg skiing, snowboarding, running)
How Osteopathie Bern helps you
At Osteopathy Bern our first goal is to help you gain a better understanding of your symptoms in order to come up with an individual treatment plan for you. We use a variety of manual techniques to soften affected soft tissues (muscles, tendons, connective tissue) and we aim to help you maintain mobility by mobilising affected joints and surrounding structures. Furthermore, life style advice will be given so that you know how you can adapt and avoid painful movements and positions in your day-to-day life and reduce stress on the hip.
get in touch
Contact Osteopathie Bern
Please fill out the form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Or you can visit us, call us or send us an email.