Osteopathy during & After pregnancy
How osteopathy can support you during your pregnancy
Osteopathic treatment can help support the body’s adjustment processes during pregnancy so that you feel as comfortable as possible during your pregnancy. Osteopathy aims to support you with all the above-mentioned changes and possible accompanying symptoms during pregnancy.
The manual treatment techniques will be tailored to your needs and well-being. We are happy to support you during pregnancy to relieve stress and discomfort by
- We help you feel comfortable in your body
- We help you maintain mobility of the pelvis, hips and back.
- We help you reduce and present muscle tension that causes you discomfort.
- Give advice on how to adjust lifestyle
- Offer support for recovery after childbirth
Please discuss any troubling symptoms with your gynecologist, family doctor or midwife before seeking osteopathic treatment. We want to make sure that you and your baby are well taken care of medically before you seek osteopathic treatment.
Contact Osteopathy Bern
Please fill out the form and we will get back to you as soon as possible. You can also call us or contact us by e-mail.